ABSTRACT PREPARATION GENERAL GUIDELINES
PSSCON 2018 Abstract Preparation General Guidelines
(For oral or E-poster presentation)
Presenter should include a slide of Conflict of Interest.
ABSTRACTS TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE IN firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Online Abstract Aubmission is Allowed.
If you find difficulty in uploading your Paper / E- posters at the psscon website, kindly mail it to the following email ID's
Papers E- Posters
Dr Sanjay Kolte
Mobile No. 9822009490
Dr Satish Pattanshetti
Mobile No. 9823112320
Dr Sachin Naik
Mobile No. 9822409640
A structured abstract is required for oral ,poster and e poster presentation and should be organized into the following sections:
- Author list and Institution (Maximum of 4 authors including the presenting author who contributed directly to the work. Full address of the institution must be provided).
- Materials and Methods
- Word Limit: 250 (excluding the details of authors, institutions and the title of the abstract).
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- In general, original research, important new observations, and other presentations that represent substantial work with demonstrable results are appropriate for scientific presentations. (Oral or poster)
- Please ensure that your abstract is properly structured with correct spellings and grammar.
- Submissions that are not in the prescribed format will not be entertained.
- DO NOT submit the same abstract for Electronic poster and the scientific oral paper presentation, as this will cause duplicate submissions.But please prepare e poster ready as ONLY SIX papers/ videos will be selected for podium presentation and rest will automatically be accepted for e poster category.
- No changes in the abstract contents and the authorship will be allowed after the final submission.
- If you wish to withdraw your abstract after final date, you must inform the poster and paper committee by e - mail @email@example.com
- The acceptance of abstract for oral paper/ Eposter will be informed by mail individually.
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER & E-POSTER
Last Date for Uploading Full Presentations is 25th Nov 18 . The Identity of the Presenters Name, Co-Authors Name (acknowledgement slide) or institution to which he belongs should not be revealed in any of the slides in the presentation.
The starting slide should contain only the abstract ID NO. and the topic alone.
GUIDELINES FOR THE PAPER PRESENTATION:
- Papers must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other prior meetings.
- Scientific studies with statistical analysis.
- Paper presentations will have be power point presentations of 8 minutes duration with 2 minutes for questions and discussion. Please adhere to the timings as marks may be deducted for overshooting your time.
- Patient confidentiality should be protected. No names, hospital numbers or any other identifying information can appear in the presentation.
- Presentation can be structured in the same format as the abstract submission.
- Once the abstract have been accepted, full presentation need to be uploaded on the website - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MS Power point versions up to 2010 will be accepted. File size should not exceed 20MB.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
GUIDELINES FOR THE E-POSTER:
- Only E poster will be displayed.
- They can be scientific or educational exhibits.
- E-poster will be in the form of a power point presentation with a limit of 6 slides (including the title and references). There is no need to carry a hard copy.
- All MS Power point versions up to 2010 will be accepted. File size should not exceed 20MB.
- The e-posters will be auto played on viewing station at the conference venue.
- Integrate textual and visual elements
- Do not use abbreviations.
- Isolated single cases will be given less priority, unless they are extremely rare or of exceptional teaching value.
- Once the e-posters have been accepted, they need to be uploaded on the website - email@example.com
Selected scientific papers will be presented by presenting author in PSSCON2018 will be intimated to the presenting author.
All presenters should be registered for the conference. Without registration, the papers or posters will not be accepted.(For post graduates presenting paper,video or poster one year pss membership is mandatory)
Judges will be judging your presentation based on –
- Concept, aims and objectives
- Conclusion(is it answering the questions raised in aims and objectives), relevance
- Presentation (PowerPoint quality, clarity of presentation, adherence to time)
- Prizes and Certificates are allotted for each category .
Consultants, post graduates are encouraged to submit abstract by email.
- Starting date for submission of abstracts (E-poster and oral paper presentation) - 25th Nov 2018.
- We will intimate you about the acceptance of abstracts for E-poster and scientific paper presentation after 28th nov 2018.
- Last date for uploading completed E - Poster & Scientific oral paper presentations - 30th Nov 2018.
WISHING YOU ALL THE VERY BEST!